Friday, November 9, 2007

Yesterday, I went to Cici's. A pizza buffet, that I happen to love. I just thought everyone with the time, and interest to read this should know that the cinnamon rolls = delicious.
Also yesterday, I saw "You Can't Take it With You". Northern High School did it. Ariane was in it. It was pretty super duper, and she was a-freaking-dorable. Also that's one of my words. She played Essie, the girl who makes candy and dances around all day.
I've decided that whenever I don't have an answer I say "I just like grapes, okay!" and walk away. But normally I find myself coming back to either see what their reaction was, or because I was actually interested in the conversation we were having.
I'm pretty sure in every lifetime, there is at least one domesticated ROUS.*
Usually disguised as a cat or dog. I met mine today. It was supposedly a dog. But it's tail is what gave it away. It looked like a pigs tail uncurled with a flat iron. It couldn't walk or run, as the ROUS wasn't really used to its costume. It could only waddle. I don't mean the adorable little waddle you saw in march of the penguins. It was quite the waddle. When it lifted its leg the leg stuck straight out the side. Sort of like a canon sticking out the side of a
large vessel. So imagine if you can, the little legs flipping out one by one as fast as the little "dog" could muster.

I'm thinkin' I'm gonna give my brother the computer so, adios.

-Elysse

1 comment:

Krilafis said...

You are adorable and I want you to post nearly everyday. I love reading your writing.

I love you sister.