Monday, November 12, 2007

Hola mis compinches de bowling!

Today, I woke up wet.

The one day we decide to sleep outside, it rains. The one night we decide to use one of the crappiest tents we own, it rains. I was fine. It was just weird to wake up with everything except where you were laying is wet.

I also had a dream where I went trick-or-treating and knocked on this pizza places door. The guy chose like ten of his favorite costumes(I got fourth) and the kids wearing them would compete in this swimming race for a grand prize which my mind did not allow me to know to avoid my own disappointment. I started on the very end, and basically owned these kids. The main object of the race was to swim out and grab three blue balls and swim back. I grabbed 2 balls, and couldn't find the other. Then this other kid from my ward had 2 balls and said It'd be better for at least one of use to win and gave one of his. then I swam back and woke up. That was a weird dream, mostly cause I don't really know the kid very well. I found his retainer once but that's about it. I decided whether or not I thought you'd want to know I'd tell you anyway.

Well today after Spanish, we all went bowling. We all being a lot of the youth and Maren - Isaac.
Mostly cause we didn't have a chance to take them home. I scored I think 56 points the first game and 89 points the second. I won the second BTW. That was pretty fun. However, Avrom's competitive spirit and left-handedness mad it difficult to teach. I still enjoyed it.

My finger nails glow in the dark. That is basically the only reason I still have the nail-polish on. I almost always pick it off before I get to show it off. I love glow in the dark anything.

Kender-Bender wants his computer back. Goodnight!


-Elysse

No comments: