Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I definitely got 129 points on Break Out. Look it up. Look up "Break Out, Atari" It's the best game in the world. The second best game in the world is Missile Command.

In case you were wondering, "Hola Mis Compinches de bowling" means "Hello my bowling buddies". Or more accurately translated "Hello my buddies of bowling"

Maren just started singing "Keep your hands at the level of your eyes" from Phantom of the Opera. It's actually really funny.

I recently discovered, that I'm good at math. Namely, Algebra. I'm not looking forward to Geometry. Geometry is for crazy smart people. I'm just smart people.

So I wish I was one of those people who want like nothing for Christmas. Too bad I'm not. I want a lot of posters for my room. I also want Harvest Moon for the Gameboy SP(I'm the best at that game on Nintendo 64)Lame I know. I also wish with all my heart I had a working Sega Genesis. They're alot cheaper than I thought. I wonder if we still have all those games.

I'm gonna go beat my score on Break Out.

-Elysse

No comments: